Social Media Services
These days, it isn’t enough to have a website for your business – your digital storefront extends to social media marketing sites like Facebook and Twitter, and it’s time to start capitalizing on it. If your company still doesn’t have a Twitter account or a Facebook fan page, it’s time to bring your business up to speed and take advantage of the opportunities Social Media Marketing has to offer.
Here are eight reasons to take advantage of Shadowsoft Solutions Social Media Marketing options today:
- You get to see your target market up close and personal. Part of what makes marketing with Facebook and Twitter so effective is the interaction you get to have with your customer base – you can read their tweets and status updates to get insights into their daily lives (and maybe adjust your marketing strategy as a result)
- You can respond to problems immediately. If there’s a problem with your product or service, you want to know about it immediately. With the feedback you get in the process of social media marketing you’ll be the first to know when there are issues – and you can take steps to resolve them right away. Study after study has shown that consumers appreciate companies that respond to customer complaints (and don’t hesitate to rant online to anyone who will listen when companies don’t take the time to make things right)
- Your competition is Tweeting and Facebooking like crazy. The early bird gets the worm, and the sooner you start up Facebook and Twitter pages, the sooner you can start amassing fans and followers. This isn’t something you want to fall behind the competition on because it’s much harder (and more expensive) to play catch up than it is to get in on the game early
- People are receptive to your messages. People view Twitter and Facebook as social networks, not marketing machines. As a result, they’re less likely to see what you post as an advertisement and will be more likely to hear what you have to say
- It will get you more sales. Not surprisingly, when you stay in front of your customer base, they’re more likely to buy from you when they need the products you sell. Social media marketing doesn’t just keep your company’s name in front of potential buyers, but it also gives you the opportunity to constantly give them incentives to buy. Try Tweeting or posting coupon codes, good only to those who are your Facebook fans or Twitter followers. You’ll be surprised at how many people make purchases using the code!
- You will find customers you didn’t know existed. If you follow specific keywords in Twitter, you can find people who are looking for the products you sell (and then direct them to your site). Using Twitter for marketing is great that way – telling people who want your products how to get them from your company is just an @ sign away
- Customers you didn’t know existed will find (and buy from) you. In the process of marketing with Facebook, you’ll join groups related to your products, industry and customer base. By posting links in these groups, you’ll help influence customers to check out your site. Post a link today, and two weeks later you might see a sale from it
- The social media marketing arena is a (fairly) level playing field. Unlike the brick and mortar world where you need to have millions of dollars to run traditional ad campaigns, all companies start off on pretty equal footing when it comes to social media marketing. The people who thrive and go viral in cyberspace are the people with the most clever, attention grabbing tactics and the most useful, link worthy content. If you want to get lots of traffic and really increase your sales online, you’re going to have to outwit, outnetwork and outwrite your competition while offering superior products and customer service. Isn’t that what business is all about, anyway?
Simply put, social media marketing is part of doing business in the new millennium. Marketing with Facebook has been hot for quite a while now, but recently more and more companies have been using Twitter for marketing. If your business isn’t already active on social networking sites, now is the time to start. Who knows, you could be missing out on sales opportunities right now.
Your digital storefront isn’t limited to just your website. Your Facebook and Twitter pages all represent your company in the eyes of internet browsers and buyers. In fact, some may even say that your business’ Google results (relevant, irrelevant, positive and negative) all constitute parts of your digital storefront.
People expect businesses to have Facebook and Twitter accounts, and they expect to be able to use them to get in touch with company representatives, if necessary. If you don't have social networking profiles set up for your company, you look less legitimate. Social media marketing is a must-have for businesses, but it’s also just the tip of the iceberg. Having website content that drives sales, a solid SEO strategy and products that consumers actually want to buy are all important pieces of the web PR puzzle too. At the very least, social media marketing will help drive traffic to your site and increase brand awareness. That’s a huge part of web PR in and of itself!
"A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their own website accessible via the World Wide Web. Web hosts are companies that provide space on a server they own or lease for use by their clients as well as providing Internet connectivity, typically in a data center."
Since 2012 my company has had the privilege of working with Eric and the Shadowsoft team. We have received a consistently quality service, which included building our custom website, upgrades and modifications. The great service received from Shadowsoft has allowed my company to maintain its competitive edge in the industry, and grow our online sales year after year. The customer service has been excellent; a small-business family feel with big-business results. Calls and emails are returned quickly, and any issues which come up are resolved promptly. I am happy to be in business with Eric and highly recommend Shadowsoft to any existing, new, and growing companies. Thank you again Eric, our success is your success and we look forward to many more years of business together.
Adam Di Fulvio
Montreal Institute of Swimming
The way this very company provides their services is outstanding - from initial request and proposal all the way to the execution and after delivery service and follow ups, it truly holds a virtuous customer satisfaction cycle to the fullest. I was personally delighted using ShadowSoft Solutions since the first try hence the reason I became a subsequent client for some of their other services. The execution was superb and no requirement was too much of a problem and I was provided exactly what I wanted. I have no hesitation recommending this company's services to any start up, small to med business and even to corporate clients!!
ShadowSoft Solutions helped me reinvent my website and brought it up to whole new level. My website is now up to date, modern and gives my business a fantastic presentation. I was impressed with Eric's professionalism and how well he had delivered his service in a timely manner; I highly recommend him.
Nous travaillons avec Eric de ShadowSoft Solutions depuis près de 4 ans.
Il nous a été référé par un collègue de travail et franchement nous sommes très heureux de l'excellent service.
Ils trouvent des solutions pour tout et ils arrivent a personnaliser vos projets sans contrainte.
C'est une compagnie très versatiles et tout est possible a des prix raisonnable.
Merci ShadowSoft Solutions!
Distribution Silver Art
The expert work, service and support I have received while working with Shadowsoft Solutions, has been extremely beneficial to my business. As I am not the least bit "Tech savvy", Shadowsoft has made it very easy for me to communicate my ideas and provide the content. Any time I have ever had a problem, or question, or addition to my website, their response has been immediate and effective. I value the business relationship we have established, as my business continues to grow. They truly are behind you every step of the way/web.
The Group of Seven Outdoor Gallery
Shadowsoft are honest, do incredibly good work at very affordable rates and in a timely manner. Anyone can call me for a reference on the beautiful web you did for us and the continuing maintenance of the 3 web sites we have with you.
DDI-Heat Exchangers Inc
We are so happy with our decision to hire Shadowsoft Solutions for our graphic website design, and would like to congratulate you and your team on a job well done! Shadowsoft Solutions built us a distinct web site that was specific to our needs, and not only helped with our ideas, but proposed streamlined and different solutions. This has been a painless process from start to finish. Our site looks polished and your designers did a wonderful job converting our initial concept into a finished product. The technical back up you provide is excellent! We would recommend Shadowsoft Solutions to other companies seeking a fresh approach to web design without hesitation!